2010年5月14日 星期五

Journal 8

Today I went to see the guitar competition. I saw a lot of people performed different songs. Just like every competition, there would be a number one, and some people might play not so well. But I could tell that they have something in common, they really love to play guitar. I think the purpose of a competition is to let the competitors know how well their skills are, and how much they should work on, also to learn from others. What really matter is not the price you get, but the stuff you learn from the competition.

I wanted to learn guitar long time ago, but I gave myself a lot of excuses not to learn it. When I was in junior high, I told myself that I still got a lot of time to learn guitar. When I was in senior, I persuade myself that I should work on my study. And when I just got into college, I said to myself that it was too late to start learning guitar. However, after seeing their performance, I made up my mind to fulfill my dream. I bought a guitar now. I went to the guitar club. Though my movements were really awkward, I believe I can do it. Practice makes perfect, I will try even harder to make up the time I wasted.

I know I could not play as well as those competitors, but one thing I can do as well as they did. The attitude toward their dream and the things they like. I believe that if I do not lose the patient toward guitar, one day I can do better than now. No matter how small the progress is, as long as I am working on it, one day I can shine like those people did.

沒有留言:

張貼留言