2010年5月2日 星期日

Journal 6

After about a month, I went back to Tainan, my hometown. Last month, I was too busy for the activity, “foreign cultures festival.” That is why, as soon as the activity was finished, I went back to Tainan to see my families. This time I went back to Tainan for two reasons: to celebrate my friend’s birthday, and to see my families.

When I arrived at Tainan, my mom was already there waiting for me. Every time, I go back to Tainan, my mom will bring me to the night market to buy the food I like. This time was no exception. My mom took me to the night market which I went there very often when I was a senior high student. I remembered I used to go to the night market with my friends, but now I like to go to the night market with my mom more. After being a college student, I spend less time with my families. I guess my mom miss me so much that every time I go back to Tainan, she always tries to buy me a lot of things. My mom bought a lot of snacks in the night market. When we got home, my father and my sister were waiting for us for dinner. My dad said that he wants to bring us to a new restaurant which near our home for dinner. There were many people in that restaurant; we waited for our meal for a long time. Although my father was really unhappy waiting for the dinner, I felt happy for the time we spend together.

The next day was my friend, Judy’s birthday. We made a reservation in a very special restaurant. The restaurant is very unique for the decoration. There are many antique in the restaurant. When we get into the restaurant, it was like we go back to 20 years ago. We sang happy birthday song for Judy, and gave her the gift we prepared. We had a wonderful lunch and a wonderful time. We made a promise that after 20 years, we will go back to that restaurant and celebrate Judy’s 40th birthday.

沒有留言:

張貼留言