2010年5月9日 星期日

Journal 7

Today is mother’s day. My sisters and I had lunch with my mother in a restaurant she likes. I felt very happy to have lunch with all the girls in my house. It doesn’t mean that I don’t like to have lunch with my father, is just that since I got into college, we seldom have lunch together. My father has to work seven days a week if he has a case. When I was young, my mom often took three of us to take afternoon tea. We often stayed in the coffee shop for a whole afternoon chatting about what we have been doing lately. However, since I got to college, I can not spend too much time with them. Every time I got back to Tainan at Friday night, but I have to leave on Sunday afternoon. Deduct the time I spend in sleeping, I have very small time with them. That is way I feel so happy to have lunch with them. As before, we talked about our school life, and things happened lately. Though we share a lot of things, there is still something that I want to tell my mom.

Dear Mom:
I know you care about me and you really love me. You have been protecting me so well since I was born. You always let me do the things I like to do. You try to give me a lot of freedom. You teach me to take responsibilities for the choices I made and the things I do. I know you really worry about me for studying in Chiayi. Among the three daughters in our house, I am the most dependent one. However, I am the first to leave the hometown to study. I know you hopes me to go back to Tainan to study, but I think I can do better stay here. I am sorry that I always say something rude to you. I am sorry for my bad temper. I know the things you do for me are all because of love. I know you love me. I love you so much, too. Although I am not really clear for my future, I promise that one day I will make you be proud of me. I love you, mom. Happy mother’s day!

沒有留言:

張貼留言