2010年3月30日 星期二

Journal 4

This week is spring break. I went out with my friends who are my best friends since junior high. We seldom met each other since college, so we all expected for the coming of that day very much. We went to an expensive restaurant for lunch. The food was good and atmosphere was also nice. We chatted about our lately life, and played some games. We really had fun there. After lunch, one of my friends who just got back from London drove us to her house. In her house, we saw our photos together, talking about our other friends and we shared a lot of our precious memories. Though everyone laughed out loud, we all miss the good old time, and felt a little sad about our separateness.

Time flies, we sat on the floor talking about our dreams is just like yesterday. Now, we are all in different places, fulfill different dreams. We used to spend most of our time together, but now it is so hard for us to get together. Now, we all have our new lifestyle, we all got new friends. Everything seems to be so different than before. But one thing will never change. The promise we made the day we graduated: we will always be friends.

Again, comes to the separateness. We said good bye at my friend’s house, and keep on our own new life. We got together this spring break, expecting the next meet. Used to spending all our time together, till now, we see others almost twice a year. I believe that when we grow older, it would be even harder for us to get together. No matter how far they are to me, as long as I know they care about me, I would gain a lot of courage.

沒有留言:

張貼留言