2010年3月11日 星期四

Journal 1

Today my friend and I went to see a performance in the school performing hall. It was a music performance. We didn't plan to see this show at first. We happened to see the poster outside the performing hall. The poster was quite attractive. So, we went inside the hall. However, when we were there, we were already late. But we were touched as soon as we saw the performance.“聲光火舞”is a performance present by music with some special visual aid.

Most of the performers are from Taiwan, but there are some foreigners who also appreciate the music and the culture from Taiwan. I think it was really special that the foreigners were performing the things from east. They could also understand the beauty of the eastern culture. They not only sang but also used guitar, drum, and some other instruments from different country to perform the music from different culture. I think that was really cool. They combine the elements from both east and west, and perform something new and creative.

The show really impressed me. I enjoyed the music and the light effect a lot, but what really touched me is the spirit that the lead singer wanted to show us. That is the spirit to show the beauty of our country (culture) to the world. The performers all think that to show our culture to others is a kind of duty. Especially the lead singer, a girl from Taiwan, she is really proud of her own country. They toured around the world, and brought the shows from Taiwan to the world. When I heard the lead singer sang, I could tell that she really love this place.

沒有留言:

張貼留言